Job Description / Requirement:
• Perform a wide variety of administrative duties of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, in support of the Corporate Legal functional area.
• Compose correspondence and release under own signature, as authorized.
• Produce a variety of documents using various software packages.
• Manipulate data on spreadsheets and/or database software programs, utilizing new formulae and formats, as applicable.
• Coordinate with other management and outside personnel to obtain, assemble, format, and disseminate information necessary for standard and special requests.
• Responsible for conducting web searches, Google searches and state database searches of financial information for due diligence.
• Responsible to maintain spreadsheets.
• Internet Explorer savvy.
• Must be computer proficient and familiar with professional email systems
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.